It spans the Zagoritikos River, near Miliotades. A single arched bridge, its name is taken from Kaber-Aga; the gentleman who donated he gave the money to built it.
A single arched bridge, over the Vardas River. Was constructed in 1875 with funds from Anastasis Paspaliaris and the people of Greveniti.
Aristi – Monastery of Panagia Spileotissa
Dedicated to Virgin Mary the Monastery is built on a rock, over the west bank of Voidomatis River. The temple is dated back to 1665. It was an important monastery with cultural activity in the region of Zagori.
A famous traditional settlement, built on the sides of Mt. Astraka (at a height of 2.436m). It consists of two settlements Small and Great Papingo that have kept their traditional appearance unaltered with big manor houses, stone paved streets and springs with crystal clear water.
It is the biggest lake of the national park of Vikos-Aoos and is located in the mountains of Timfi at a height of 2.050m.
It stretches to about 5 acres. Here lives the alpine triton, a rare amphibian species.
For the visitor to get there, a road leads from Papingo to Astraka refuge, after 3 hours of walking. From there follow the marked path to Drakolimni (approximately one hour walk).
Vikos gorge is at the west side of the National Park Vikos-Aoos and crosses West and Central Zagori. Its length reaches approximately 12 km., and the height of steep cliffs exceeds 1200m. In many spots, while its width is around 100 to 1000m. The gorge is water-made formation and is cut through by Vikos River, the water is seasonal.
it takes 5 hours to walk to the springs of Voidomatis River, in a magnificent landscape, characterized by the grey rocks and the green vegetation
Vitsa (ancient settlement)
Between Monodendri and Vitsa are located the ruins of a small settlement of Molossi, dated in 9th C. up until the end of 4th C. B.C. Excavations brought into light ruins of stone houses as well as two cemeteries with important findings. (Today is exhibited in the Archaeological Museum of Ioannina).
A well-preserved settlement, at a height of 1.100m height. During Turkish occupation it was the administrative centre of Zagori. Its manors are famous for the folk wall paintings.